WeCare Terms of Service
Welcome to www.wecare-app.net (the site, which also included any associated mobile websites, application, forums, blogs, email notification and correspondence, or other informational sites owned and operated by WeCare “NITAJ for Commercial Investments LLC”) the terms of service stated herein together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, the “agreement”) constitute a legal agreement between NITAJ for Commercial Investments LLC. (“WeCare”, “we”, or “us”) and individuals seeking services (“you”, or “client”).
When you sign up for an account (as defined herein below) and click to accept the terms of service, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understood the agreement and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein. You acknowledge and agree that we may revise and update the agreement from time to time; all changes or updates to the agreement are affective immediately when we post them and will apply to your access to and use of the site.
- Eligibility for use. by using and accessing the site you state that you (a) are at least 18 years old, (b) have the right, Authority and capacity to enter into this agreement, and abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement, (c) are legally entitled to enter into this agreement and (d) are not prohibited by the law from accessing or using the site. if you cannot state that the foregoing is true you may not use or access the site or purchase any Services provided by WeCare. without limiting the foregoing, the site is not available to anyone under the age of 13 and if you are under the age of 13 you may not use the site under any circumstances or for any reason. you agree to immediately notify WeCare for any change in your eligibility to use the site. we may change the eligibility requirements for the site at any time or refuse to offer the site any person or entity.
- Our site and services.
- The site is a venue. The site provides a venue for clients to request a service care “Caregiver” professional. In accordance with the terms of this agreement, WeCare evaluates CareGivers for the purpose of generally providing the services (“WeCare services”, the WeCare services and the Caregivers services shall collectively by the “services”) but is not a referral, matching or placement service and does not provide, refer, place, offer or seek to obtain employment or engagements for any Caregiver.
- Evaluation of Caregiver. WeCare shall evaluate each Caregiver as follows: WeCare shall (i) interview each Caregiver, (ii) order a background check of each Caregiver’s and could ask for any criminal history through a third party, online-only criminal background verification service (“verification service”), (iii) check and clear all references provided by a caregiver, and (iv) require verification that a caregiver is eligible to work. you understand and agree the background checks ordered by WeCare are in compliance with all countries, and laws and such as such the number of years for which a background check will provide results may vary; WeCare will have no liability if a background check fails to report criminal history not included in a report due to such limitations. Notwithstanding the foregoing caregiver does not: (1) screen or independently verify the training, experience, or other resume details of caregivers. (2) guarantee, endorse, have any control over, or make any representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information provided by a verification service, (3) independently verify the results of any criminal background check report from a verification service, or (4) reject caregivers on the basis of criminal history that not includes traffic violations. Any inaccuracies or disputes regarding information contained in a background check report must be addressed with the verification service that provided the report (and not WeCare). Please note that verification services may be incomplete, not up-to-date, and may not provide all information about a caregiver that may be relevant to you such as, for example, address verification, and pending criminal and/or civil complaints. While we agree to evaluate caregivers as described in this section, we make no further representations about any caregivers; accordingly, you should take and are responsible for any additional actions as you feel are appropriate to evaluate a caregiver’s background and fitness to provide the services.
- caregiver are independent contractors it’s important that you understand that caregivers are, at all times independent contractors and are not employed by WeCare. WeCare is not an employment services and doesn’t serve as an employer of any Caregiver. as such, you understand and agree that because WeCare cannot control the behavior of caregivers, clients and caregivers must resolve any issues, disputes or concerns directly with each other, except for any issues regarding payments, which will be resolved in accordance with Section 8 of this agreement. as set forth in section 16 of this agreement, you agree to release WeCare from any claims or liability that may arise from any disputes between you and sitters.
- additional identification information. if requested by WeCare, you agree to provide WeCare with such identification documents (including copies of a driver’s license) or other information as may be needed or requested by WeCare.
- Site rules. without limiting any of the terms and conditions stated Herein, as a condition of your access to and use of the site, you agree that: (a) You will only use the site for lawful purposes; (b) you will not use the site for any purpose that is prohibited by this agreement; (c) you are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the site; (d) you will not use the site to cause nuisance, annoyance or/and inconvenience; (e) you will not try to harm the site in any way whatsoever; (f) you will only use the site for your own use and will not resell your account to a third party; (g) you will not attempt to bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site; (h) you will not run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the site, use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the site, or harvest or scrape any content from the site; and (i) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
- Caregiver appointments and your account.
- setting up a caregiver appointment. one feature of the site allows you to request a caregiver to provide service at the time and on the day of your choosing (each, an “appointment request”). after you set up an account (as described below) you will be able to enter appointment requests and be contracted by available caregivers for the purpose of finalizing such appointment request. appointment requests must include all of the information required by the appointment request form. if you don’t provide all of the required information, caregivers may not be contacted by WeCare or through the site. one of the pieces of information you must provide when making an appointment request is to provide the estimated number of hours that you require a caregiver (“estimated hours”). you agree that your estimated hours will be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. once you have found a caregiver and confirmed the appointment request with such caregiver, the appointment could become a confirmed appointment (“caregiver appointment(s)” a caregiver appointment shall also, for all purpose of this agreement mean the time each caregiver provides the care services). WeCare assistance through the site with booking caregiver appointments shall be considered part of the caregiver services.
- additional rules of care appointments. We request that caregiver appointment with (1) one hour at a minimum, however, if you require care services for Less Than (1) hour you may make an appointment request provided that if you retain a caregiver for such appointment request you agree to pay the minimum payment (as defined below) for the ensuing care appointment. If a caregiver appointment end prior to the end of the estimated hours due to your own actions, you will be responsible for paying either the minimum payment or 75% of the total that would be due to the care for such caregiver appointment based on the estimated hours whichever is greater (“Early Return Fee”). for the purpose of this agreement, the “minimum payment” for a care appointment is the equivalent of payment for (one) hours of care service completed by that caregiver, regardless of whether such caregiver service are completed. Each caregiver can only guarantee his or her availability during estimated hours for each care appointment. If a caregiver appointment extends 75 minutes over the estimated hours for that care appointment, any hour or fraction thereof that the caregiver provides care services over hours the estimated will be billed and the caregiver’s hourly rate plus an additional half of such caregiver’s hourly rate (“overtime fees”).
- your account. in order to secure a care appointment with WeCare, you must create an account with WeCare (“account”). when creating an account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete data about yourself (“your information”). you agree to promptly update your information if any of your information changes in order to keep it true, current & complete including making sure you have a valid credit card on file. Each user may only have one account with WeCare and you may not create multiple accounts for one individual. if you create multiple accounts for the same individual or do not keep your information accurate and current including having an invalid or expired credit card on file, we may suspend your access and use of the site, deactivate your account(s) and/or terminate this agreement. you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and your information, and, except as otherwise required by applicable law, you are solely responsible for any use of your account, whether or not you authorize that use. your account is for your own personal use and you may not permit anyone else to use your account. The site is intended to be used by people who want to find, select, review and connect with caregivers so they can receive care services; any use of this site for any other purpose (including but not limited to using the site or information obtained from the site to solicit, advertise to or contact caregivers or other clients for any other purpose) is prohibited. you may never use another person’s account for in connection with setting up a care appointment without permission. you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security related to use of the site. While you may be authorized others to use your account for your benefit, you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- information we collect. We collect three basic types of information and data: personal information (e.g. email, name, address, and credit card information), non-personal information, and data regarding your usage of the site.
- privacy and security.
- your receipt of personal information. You may from time to time receive personal information about caregivers. for example, upon confirmation of a care appointment, clients and caregivers will be provided with each other’s contact information and personal information you receive may only be used for the specific purpose it was provided to you in connection with the site and the services. caregivers may not contact clients and Clients may not contact caregivers for any purpose other than asking a question, providing information, or making arrangements related to a care appointment.
- SMS and text messages from WeCare. by providing us with your mobile phone number when you sign up for this site and create an account you are expressly opting-in to receive SMS and text messages from us relating to the site. for example, we may send you SMS or text messages about your account and your scheduled upcoming appointment. You acknowledge that messaging and data rates may apply depending on your mobile phone service provider and that you are solely responsible for paying for any such SMS text messages fees. you may opt-out of receiving SMS text messages at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org However, by opting-out of receiving text messages, we may have to Temporarily suspend your account, during which time you will no longer be able to purchase or use appointments.
- cancellation and missed appointments once a caregiver accepts your request for a care appointment it may be cancelled any time before 6 hours prior to the care appointment start time. although we understand that plans change, if you cannot honor a care appointment and either are not present at the provided address for your care appointment or cancel within 6 hours before the care appointment start time (even if you made the care appointments within 6 hours of the care appointment start time), you’ll be charged for 75% of the total that would be due to the care appointments based on the estimated hours or the minimum payment; whichever is greater (“cancellation fees”). late cancellation and Missed care appointments May Be associated with your account; to maintain a high level of service for all clients and caregivers, accounts with multiple late cancellation and/or missed care appointment may be deactivated. if you believe that a late cancellation and/or missed care appointments has been erroneously associated with your account, you may dispute it by contacting us at email@example.com
- Payment plan.
- payment authorization and settlement. when you use the site to secure a care appointment you are agreeing to pay, as applicable: (i) the minimum payment, (ii) for each hour (or fraction thereof) that such caregiver provide care services to you and any other products or services that you agree to purchase WeCare, (iii) for any early returns fees or overtime fees, and/or (iv) for any cancellation fees. If your credit card cannot be charged or the proper funds are not remitted for the services or other products for any reason, you understand and agree that we may take all available legal actions against you, including utilizing collection services. WeCare shall timely remit all amounts due to a care service once a care appointment is successfully completed and the completion of such care appointment is confirmed by the caregiver. if you believe that a caregiver has incorrectly reported the amount of time such caregiver provided care services during a care appointment, you may contact WeCare at firstname.lastname@example.org WeCare will independently investigate any claim that the time reported by caregiver is incorrect or that a client has been billed incorrectly. WeCare will make all such investigation in good faith; any determination made may WeCare regard to claims described in the forgoing sentence are final and you agree to remit the amounts requested by WeCare within one (1) day of WeCare notifying you of its determination. Except to the extent the law requires us to take on the following responsibilities, WeCare is not responsible or liable for (i) any payments authorized through the site using your payment method, or (ii) any errors made by our payment processor. We shall correct any errors or mistake made by our third-party payment processor, even if payment had already been requested or charged to your payment method. you understand and agree that the processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies in our third-party payment processes, in addition to this agreement. the terms of your payment will also be based on your payment method and may be affected and determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen payment method.
- Tax and gratuity. The cost advertised per hour for each care appointment on the site is the total cost of that care appointment; tax and WeCare’s fee for providing the care services are included and no further charges will be made to your payment method for such care appointment. Gratuities may be given to a caregiver in cash or by contacting WeCare support to be charged via credit card.
- Once a care appointment has been completed, we will email you a receipt to the email address associated with your account. please retain a copy of this receipt for your records. Receipts will not be provided to caregivers.
- WeCare is an independent contractor for all purposes and is not your agent. WeCare is not liable for any payments through the site that are not completed because: (i) your debit or credit card doesn’t contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would be exceed the credit limit or overdraft protection of your debit or credit card account; (ii) your debit or credit card does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed the credit limit or overdraft protection of your debit or credit card account; (ii) you have not provided us with correct credit or debit card information; (ii) your debit or credit card has expired; (iv) of circumstances beyond our control that prevent the execution of the transaction.
- Promotions and credit. WeCare may create promotional codes that may be redeemed for account credit or other features or benefits related to our site, or the Care Services, subject to terms that WeCare establishes, including without limitation, on a per promotional code Basis (“promo code”). you agree that promo codes: (i) will be used for the intended audience and purpose and in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold or transferred, unless expressly permitted by us; (iii) may be disabled by us at any time or expire, and (iv) are not valid for cash. we may suspend your account or Withhold or deduct credits if we determine that the use of redemption of the promo code was illegal or violated the terms of this section.
- Declaration and Knowledge to Caregiver: (wages and subscription fees)
To pay an annual subscription fee for each of the registered provider in the application and under one of the subscription methods shown on the company’s website and WeCare application, and to pay before the beginning of the specified time period for each provider.
|i. WeCare will constraint 30% from total service fee invoice value to the benefits of WeCare; and remaining 70% will go to Caregiver; WeCare will do the financial settlement within 75 Days.ii. In case of cash on delivery; Caregiver must do the settlement (30% from total service fee invoice value) by end of each calendar month to WeCare bank account in according to invoice received from WeCare and within three working days, if Caregiver not do; WeCare had the right to suspend your access and use of the site and by this you permit the payment settlement and you give WeCare the right to get their fees by all legal options.|
- You may from time to time provide suggestions, comments or other feedback with respect to the services either directly to caregiver or through the site (“Feedback”). Both parties agree that all feedback is and shall be given entirely voluntarily. Feedback, even if designated as confidential by the party offering the feedback, shall not be deemed to constitute confidential information or to impose any confidentially or privacy obligations on WeCare. We ask that you limit your feedback to your firsthand experience (not what you heard from someone else) and that all feedback be factually accurate. If appropriate, we request that you update your feedback to reflect new experiences.
- For the purposes of this agreement, any content, including your information, photos, feedback, or any other data or information that you upload through the site shall be “content.” We reserve the right to remove any content that we feel, in our sole discretion, violates this agreement or WeCare’s guidelines. We shall be free to use, disclose reproduce, license or otherwise distribute and exploit any content entirely without obligation or restriction of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
- Content restrictions. You will not post on the site, transmit to caregivers, or communicate any content (including links to content), or otherwise engage in any activity on the site or through the WeCare services, that:
- Contains photographs or images of another person, unless you are that person’s parent or legal guardian;
- Contains other’s copyrighted content unless you have written permission from the copyright owner;
- Contains or disclosers another person’s personal information without his or her written permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Implies that the content is in any way endorsed or sponsored by WeCare;
- Is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind;
- Is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the site;
- Is false, misleading, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, or otherwise objectionable;
- Involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailing or spamming, phishing, trolling or other similar activities;
- Contains any malware (including but not limited to viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices);
- Is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with other’s use of the site;
- Uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the site;
- Attempts to circumvent WeCare messaging tools or booking platform, or attempts to avoid applicable caregiver fees;
- Otherwise violates (A) the rights of third parties, including rights of privacy or publicity, or (B) violates applicable laws and regulations.
- DMCA notice and takedown. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you do the same. It’s our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users of the site who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of WeCare and/or others. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe any content on the site infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the digital millennium copyright act (“DMCA”) by providing notice to our designated copyright agent (“Designated Copyright Agent”) containing the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be moves or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic email address; (d) a statements that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are is allegedly infringed, WeCare’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement: email@example.com Please send only DMCA notices to our Designated Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that of you don’t comply with all of the requirements of this section, we may not be able to properly process or address your DMCA notice.
- Our intellectual property rights to the site. The site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by WeCare, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights and law. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out in this section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org This agreement permits you to use the site for your personal, non-commercial use only. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license: (i) to view, download and print any content on the site solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes: and (ii) to view any content on the site to which you are permitted access solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes, and solely as permitted by the features of the site. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the site or its content except as expressly permitted in this agreement. If you breach the terms of this section we may, in our sole discretion, deactivate your account or cease to allow you access to the site. No right, title or interest in or to the site or any content on the site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by WeCare.
- WeCare’s name, logo and all related names, logos, product and services names, designs and slogans are our trademarks or its mark and logos of our affiliates, or licensures. You may not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and services names, designs and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Your content. Other than the non-exclusive license granted to WeCare with respect to content (described in section 4.c. above), WeCare will not acquire an ownership interest in the content you post.
- Linking to the website. You may not link to our homepage without our prior, written contest. Please contact us email@example.com regarding linking to our site. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We serve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
- Links from the website. If the site contains links or other sites and resources provided by third-parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or any or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of third-party websites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- We may terminate your access to all or any part of the site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. If your account has been terminated by WeCare, you may re-register without WeCare’s consent (and if you are permitted to re-register, your previous information and activity, including any fee credits, may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable). Upon the termination of your account, you will no longer have access to the portions of the site that require account registration. If your account is terminated, content you have posted or transmitted (e.g., reviews or feedback) may or may not (in our sole discretion) remain on the site. If following the termination or cancellation of your subscription and/or account, you continue to access and use other portions of the site, your use will continue to be governed by these Terms of Services. All provisions of this agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, licenses of Feedback, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of warranties; You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a mean external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or any services or items obtained through the site or on any website linked to it.
The site; its contained and any services or items obtained through the site are used at your own risk and are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither WeCare nor any person associated with us makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the site or that any services or items obtained through the site will otherwise meet your needs or expectations. we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, wither express or implied, statutory or otherwise. the foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Limitation on liability. except to the extent that applicable law requires such liability, the maximum liability of WeCare for direct damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement, wither such liability arises from a claim based upon contact, warranty, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or any other legal theory, shall not under any circumstances exceed, in the aggregate, ten thousand United State dollars ($10,000.00) WeCare shall also not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whether under this agreement or otherwise. the forgoing limitation shall apply even if WeCare has been advised of such damages (or knew or should have known of the possibility of such loss or damage) and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy of this agreement.
- you agree to defend, indemnify and hold WeCare its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns harmless, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgements, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to (i) your violation of this agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, (ii) your use or misuse of, or inability to use, the site or services, (iii) any materials and content you submit, post or transmit through the site, (iv) your interactions with or conduct towards any sitters or other users of the site, (v) your violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations or (vi) information contained in any background or verification report.
- Export law compliance. use of the site may be subject to laws of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and other countries. you agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations in connection with your use of the site.
- Auxiliary services. use of the Site requires internet access through your computer or mobile device. you are responsible for all mobile carrier charges resulting from your use of the site, including from any notifications provided by WeCare in connection with your use of the site and purchase and use of appointments. we do not guarantee that the site will be compatible with all devices or will be supported by all mobile carriers. our site may be subject to limitations delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications; we are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problems.
- Beta features. From time to time, we may offer new “beta” features or tools with which clients or caregivers may experiment with on the site. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and may be modified or discontinued at WeCare’s sole discretion. The provisions in section 13 regarding disclaimer of warranty apply to such features or tools.
- General clauses
- Governing law and jurisdiction. All matters relating to the site and this agreement and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provisions or rule. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, this agreement or the site shall be instituted exclusively in the courts of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- you may not assign, delegate or transfer this agreement or your rights or obligations hereunder without written consent from us. we may transfer, assign, or delegate this agreement and any of our rights and obligations without consent.
- the section and paragraph headings in this agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- No waiver by either party of any term or condition set forth in this agreement shall be deemed and further or continuing waiver of such term or condition, and any failure of a party to assert a right or provision under this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or provision.
- If any provision of this agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of component jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the maximum extent such that the remaining provisions of the agreement with continue in full force and effect.
- We may give you notice by means of a general notice on or through the site, electronic mail to your email address on record for your account, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record for your account. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 72 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by email). You may give notice to WeCare (such notice shall be deemed given when received by WeCare) at any time by sending a letter, delivered by nationally recognized delivery service or first-class postage prepaid mail, to WeCare at the following address: WeCare “NITAJ for Commercial Investments LLC”, AL Naber Building No. 167, office No. 104, King Abdullah II Bin Al Hussein St.
- Complete agreement. The agreement constitutes the sole and complete agreement between you and WeCare with respect to the site “Apps” and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the site.